Baviaanskloof Lodge – Your Gateway to the Baviaanskloof
Situated only 2km before you enter the main eastern gate of the Baviaanskloof in Cambria, when entering from the Patensie side, lies our quaint establishment, in what we would like to call – OUR paradise! Baviaanskloof Lodge offers “comfortable country accommodation”, we are the only establishment with a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast package, making our hospitality unique in the area.
With our private en-suite rooms we are able to accommodate a total of up to 10 guests sharing, in 4 different rooms. The Lodge has a cozy communal living- and dining area. Guests love to meet fellow travelers when having dinner at one table. Dining area is also generously stocked with a small variety of beer, soft drinks, ciders, wine, whiskey, brandy and our very own Baviaanskloof Lodge branded water. We are still old school and truly believe that honesty is the best policy, thus allowing our guests to use our IOU- system (I owe you), by simply jotting down what you use and billed to your room.
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast is our most popular and highly recommended package (see our reviews on TripAdvisor), especially enjoyed by our local- and international guests. If you want to experience the Baviaanskloof, want to experience the full farm experience and want to enjoy our farm-styled cooking, then you need to book for Dinner, Bed and Breakfast. We promise and guarantee an amazing experience and know you will enjoy our exclusive fresh ‘farm-style-cooking’, which we are internationally famed for.
In our lush, indigenous garden we have BBQ-facilities with seating, part of our outdoor recreation facilities. All staff are also born and raised in the area, thus providing you with a real tourist info service when needing more info regarding the area, please feel free to converse with our staff – they have the most interesting stories!
Accommodation consist of private spacious en-suite rooms, high quality beds and bedding. Towels are also available in our rooms together with tea- and coffee facilities. Rooms are serviced daily by our trustworthy staff and lastly, each room is equipped, either with a ceiling- or freestanding fan in summer and extra blankets in winter.
PLEASE NOTE :
* We do not have WI-FI available, but the following service providers can be used in and around our area : MTN, Telkom, Vodacom and Cell C. Signal and data connection can be interrupted from time-to-time due to mountains and bad weather.
* We accept ALL major debit- and credit cards.
* Due to the unique area and diverse culture (including all farmers) in the Baviaanskloof, we strongly recommend anyone to visit all the accommodation establishments and farms in our area.
* We look forward to having you in the near future.
* AA Quality Assured Accommodation – Highly Recommended
* 3-star TGCSA – Country House