Cancellation / Prepayment
· 50% deposit is required within 48 hours to reserve your booking.
· Balance is due 1 (one) month prior to arrival in order to confirm your booking.
Additional Deposit Fees will be levied on all cash deposit payments and foreign exchange transfers.
All cancellations must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org via electronic mail.
There will be a non-refundable booking fee of 10% irrespective of the date of the cancellation.
0-14 days prior to arrival: full deposit retained
14-30 days prior to arrival: 75% of deposit retained
30-60 days prior to arrival: 50% of deposit retained
60-120 days prior to arrival: 25% of deposit retained
No pets are allowed.
Please make use of the on-line booking system or alternatively contact us in writing via e-mail.
· All stay over guests will be required to provide positive ID when checking in and a copy of the ID document / passport / birth certificate will be made for record purposes. (Please ensure that you have the necessary documents with you on arrival.)
· All guests will be required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
· Quoted in Rand (ZAR), subject to change and inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at 15%
· Bank charges will be levied on cash deposit payments & Foreign transfers.
· A once off Conservation Levy per person will be added to all confirmed bookings.
· Children 4 - 12 yrs pay ½ price of the adult rate quoted.
· The child rate only applies to children under the age of 12 years when sharing with adults.
· Children under the age of 12 years are permitted on activities at the sole discretion of the Guide.
· No pets are allowed.
· All guests will be required to settle their accounts for extras, telephone calls, beverages, mini-bar consumables, laundry, etc. on departure. This can be done by credit card or local currency notes.
· We recommend that all guests have a comprehensive travel insurance to cover injury, medical costs, loss or damage to personal belongings and cancellation.
· Check in time : 14h00 | Check out time : 11h00