AA Travel

Western Cape accommodation

Littlewood Garden


  • BBQ | Braai Facilities
  • Catering By Arrangement
  • MNet / Satellite TV
  • Secure Parking
  • Swimming Pool
  • TV Room / Lounge

Western Cape

Western CapeFrom beach holidays to visiting Table Mountain, winelands, waterfront visits and more. Find your perfect

Read more


Littlewood Garden accommodation is situated in the quiet suburb of Hunters Home between Knysna Central and the famous Knysna Heads. Leisure Island, with its sandy beaches, is only minutes away while the Knysna Golf Club Course is in walking distance. Pezula Championship Golf Course is a 5 minute drive and all other attractions in the area are easy to access.


At Littlewood Garden you will find peace and tranquility in the heart of the Garden Route and the Garden Route National Park. The ideal base for exploring the surrounding area.

We offer the following holiday accommodation:

  • Holiday House
  • Holiday Flat
  • Guest Rooms in a tranquil setting in Knysna

The houses are tastefully decorated with African Art and high quality interior. The rooms are individually designed and offer luxurious comfort.

Here nature lovers and bird watcherswill find the ideal holiday accommodation. Relax at our unique large rockpool and enjoy the jacuzzi, listen to the babbling sound of water from the little stream or big waterfall. Take a stroll though the indigenous and tropical garden with various pathways through colourful flora and fauna. Several benches and hideaways invite relaxation and bird lovers can enjoy the twittering bird life. Enjoy a peaceful drink in the evening at our open bonfire while you watch the glowing stars or take a moonlight swim in our pool.

Establishment Code





Policy Terms of cancellation: Time period of cancellation; Cancellation costs in percentage more than 90 days prior arrival refund of full amount* 60 till 89 days; 20 % of total booking 30 till 59 days; 30 % of total booking 21 till 29 days; 50 % of total booking 8 till 20 days; 75 % of total booking less than 7 days; 100 % of total booking